Are you a HCPC registered Psychologist with CAMHS experience, looking for your next role?
Pulse is recruiting for an experienced band 7 Clinical Psychologist who specialises in CAMHS ASD to join a service at a well-established private school based in Middlesex. The role will involve assessment for ASD as part of the multidisciplinary team and some work with those who have existing diagnosis of ASD and additional mental health difficulties.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, working 3-5 days per week for an initial 3-month period.
Duties within this role will include:
- Managing a case load of pupils who would be referred by class tutors and senior leaders.
- Assess and provide treatment for children who have moderate to severe learning disabilities.
- Work alongside clients’ families and carers to ensure treatment plans are being carried out, aiding consistent progression.
- Crisis manage pupils in difficulty when appropriate.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- First class service from our experienced team of consultants
- Online interview via HireVue
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.