As the leading agency within Psychological Therapies recruitment, Pulse are inundated with requests for mental health professionals.
Pulse are currently recruiting for a number of Band 7 CBT Therapist / High Intensity Therapist positions for 3-month locum contracts for IAPT services that are based in the Greater Manchester area. Due to the current climate these positions are solely working from home for the duration of the contracts, however local knowledge is preferable. The CBT Therapist would ideally need to work full time hours.
The successful therapist will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team, providing a high intensity CBT service to patients that have a range of mild to moderate mental health conditions via a mixture of telephone assessments and treatment sessions.
It is essential that the CBT therapist has IAPT experience, as well as a BABCP accreditation to be considered for this role.
If you are an understanding and collaborative Cognitive Behavioural Therapist looking for a fantastic new opportunity, then please do not hesitate to apply today or contact a member of our team for more information.
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
Not for you but know the ideal CBT therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.