An excellent opportunity has opened for a qualified CBT Therapist to join a well-established NHS team based in Dorset. This is a full-time position for an ongoing period.
It is essential that the candidate is HCPC/BABCP registered or working towards this accreditation.
Skills and experience:
- Relevant registrations HCPC/BABCP
- Relevant degree/qualifications – IAPT, HIT training
- IAPT experience
- CBT/DBT experience
- Care co-ordination and long-term rehabilitation plans.
- 121 and group assessments of patients.
- Use a range of delivery methods, such as face-to-face, telephone and web-based support
- Assess a patient's suitability for high intensity interventions
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team, whilst managing own workload
- Offer specialist advice and consultation to other professionals across mental health/primary care trusts and charities
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.