Qualified and experienced CBT Therapist needed for an exciting new role based in Lincolnshire. The candidate in post will be required to start immediately on a full-time locum contact.
Pulse are the leading healthcare recruiter for Psychological Therapies and we work closely with our NHS and private clients, to place qualified professionals into both permanent and locum roles across the UK.
An excellent opportunity has opened for a qualified CBT Therapist to join a growing team in an NHS Hospital. If you are interested in joining a well-established, dynamic group providing high quality therapy services, then please apply today.
Skills and experience:
• Relevant registration - BABCP
• Relevant degree/qualifications – IAPT, HIT training
• IAPT experience
• CBT experience
• Care co-ordination and long-term rehabilitation plans.
• Use a range of delivery methods, such as face-to-face, telephone and web-based support
• Assess a patient's suitability for high intensity interventions
• Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team, whilst managing own workload
• Offer specialist advice and consultation to other professionals
• Assistance with travel plans and finding accommodation
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from a skilled and dedicated consultant
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Daily payroll
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.