Our NHS client based Essex is now seeking an experienced High Intensity CBT Therapist to join their IAPT service, providing therapy to those with anxiety and depression. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours for an initial 3-months
Skills and experience:
• BABCP accreditation
• Relevant degree/qualifications – IAPT, HIT training
• Previous experience in a similar role
• To undertake weekly assessment
• To offer treatment as per allocated cases
• Attend MDT and Team meeting
• Liaise with Partner agencies
• Complete care plans and risk assessment as per team process
What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role, please apply today using the form below.
Pulse in return can offer you:
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• First class service from our experienced team of consultants
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and friendly consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.