Are you a CBT Therapist looking for a new and exciting role within CAMHS?
Pulse is now seeking a CBT Therapist, to join a fantastic CAMHS service within a well-established NHS trust based in Devon. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an initial 3-month period.
The role will appeal to candidates who able to demonstrate their use of evidence-based practice within a CAMHS setting. Ideally, you should be BABCP accredited or able to meet the criteria for accreditation.
What you need to be considered for this role:
• BABCP accredited
• Recent CAMHS experience
• Relevant degree/qualifications – IAPT, HIT training
• Previous experience in a similar role
What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role, please apply today using the form below.
Pulse in return can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• First class service from our experienced team of consultants
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Free training – access to high-quality voluntary training
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and friendly consultants
Contact the team to discuss in more detail.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
*terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.