A CAMHS service based in Yorkshire currently require band 6/7 locum clinicians for a short-term contract. The client has specified that Mental Health Practitioners and Psychologists would be best suited to this requirement. The contract is likely to be 3-5 months in the first instance and the successful candidate would be expected to hold a caseload of approximately 15 contacts. Full or part time applicants are welcome to apply.
Join Pulse and you can benefit from:
- First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- SRE team of trained phlebotomists’
- Variety of work opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
- Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
- HireVue online interviews
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.