Pulse is now recruiting for a CBT Therapist with CAMHS experience, to join an innovative service within our client’s NHS trust based near Dewsbury, West Yorkshire. The role is available to start as soon as possible, with a full-time working requirement for an initial 3-6 months.
The candidate in post must be able to offer treatment using CBT and treating trauma. You must also have good assessment and risk management skills and be able to work independently. What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role, please apply today.
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• First class service from our experienced team of consultants
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Contact the team to discuss in more detail. Not for you but know the ideal CBT candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.