Pulse is seeking a band 6 CAMHS Practitioner to join an innovative team based in a well-established NHS trust based in South Yorkshire.
The role is available to start immediately and the appointed candidate will need to work full-time hours each week for an initial three month period, with scope for the contract to be extended. Having experience with ADHD/ASD is highly advantageous for the role. Pay rates up to £24 per hour available.
Skills and experience needed:
• Previous CAMHS exposure
• Ability to complete urgent assessments
• Contribute to duty cover
• Offer clinical treatment work and consultation
• Experience of a wide range of young people’s mental health presentations
• Ability to work well independently and as part of the team
If this role is suited to you, please apply or contact our team for more information.
Work with Pulse and you can benefit from:
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Vacancies that offer a true work/life balance
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists to accelerate the compliance process
• Variety of work opportunities in both NHS and private sectors
• Daily payroll
• Online interviews to get you out working, quicker
• Different payment methods to suit you – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
Not for you but know the perfect candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.