Pulse is now recruiting to an opportunity available for a CAMHS Practitioner to join an innovative team, based in a NHS trust in the Manchester. The role is available to start immediately and the appointed candidate will need to cover full-time hours per week, for an initial 3-month period.
Our client is looking for an experienced, individual with a recognised professional qualification and experience of working with CAMHS, you must also be able to take on your own CAMHS caseload.
The successful candidate may also be required to travel at times, so it is preferred that you hold a full licence and have access to own vehicle during work hours.
What to do next?
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today for more information.
Join Pulse and you can benefit from:
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists’
• Variety of work opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.