Are you a CAMHS Practitioner looking for a fantastic new locum role?
Pulse is now seeking an experienced CAMHS Practitioner to join an innovative team, based in a well-established NHS trust based in Bolton. The post is available to start as soon as possible, and the appointed candidate will need to work full-time hours per week for an initial 3-month period.
By joining Pulse, you will be working with the UK’s leading Psychological Therapies recruitment agency who value their candidates and offer a wide range of benefits, that includes a £300 refer a friend bonus scheme.
• Show excellent CAMHS experience
• Able to complete urgent assessments
• Contribute to duty cover
• Offer clinical treatment work and consultation
• Experience of a wide range of young people’s mental health presentations
• Can work well independently and as part of the team
Other Pulse benefits:
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists’
• Variety of work opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods - PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the perfect CAMHS Practitioner for the role?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.