Pulse are currently seeking a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner to join our West Yorkshire based NHS client’s team on a full-time locum basis. The post is available to start as soon as possible for an initial 3-month period. It is essential that candidates applying have previous experience of working within an IAPT service.
Your main duties will include:
- Accepting referrals and developing programmes of care packages
- Access and support patients in self-management of their recovery
- Patient centred interviews
- Access suitability of new referrals, referring on to relevant services where needed
- Evidence based high-volume low intensity psychological treatments
- Attend MDT meetings
As your agency Pulse in exchange will offer you a range of benefits which include:
- HireVue online interviews
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.