Pulse is a leading agency within psychological therapies recruitment, are we're inundated with requests for Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners (PWPs) like you.
We're recruiting an experienced band 5 psychological wellbeing practitioner to join an innovative team at a well-established NHS trust in Lancashire. An immediate start date is available and this role offers full-time hours for an ongoing period. Pay rates up to £18 per hour available.
It is essential that anyone applying for this role has previous experience of working within an IAPT service.
Your main duties will include:
• To undertake patient-centred interviews
• Identify areas where the person wishes to change how they feel
• Assess the risk the client poses to themselves and others
• Provide assisted self-help, liaise with other agencies and provide information about services
If this role is suited to you, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Work through Pulse and you can benefit from:
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Vacancies that offer a true work/life balance
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists to accelerate the compliance process
• Variety of work opportunities in both NHS and private sectors
• Daily payroll
• Online interviews to get you out working, quicker
• Different payment methods to suit you – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours.
*Terms and conditions
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position, then please apply now.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.