As the leading agency within Psychological Therapies recruitment, Pulse are inundated with requests for healthcare professionals.
Pulse is now recruiting for an experienced Band 5 Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner to join our clients team at a well-established NHS trust based in Northampton. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an initial 3-month period.
It is essential that candidates applying have previous experience of working within an IAPT service.
Your main duties will include:
• To undertake patient-centred interviews
• Identify areas where the person wishes to change how they feel
• Assess risk the client poses to themselves and others
• Provide assisted self-help, liaise with other agencies and provide information about services
Benefits of locum work:
• Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
• Regular pay with the help of daily payroll
• Our consultants can find you both private and NHS placements, helping to expand your skill set
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• Streamlined compliance procedure using new online technology
• Free training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 training
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours.
*Terms and conditions
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.