Are you a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner looking for your next role?
This innovative NHS trust based in South East London seeks a band 5 Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner to join their Adult team. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week for an initial 3-month period.
It is essential that candidates applying have previous experience of working with adults within an IAPT service to be considered for the role.
Your main duties will include:
• To undertake patient-centered interviews
• Identify areas where the person wishes to change how they feel
• Assess risk the client poses to themselves and others
• Provide assisted self-help, liaise with other agencies and provide information about services
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• Streamlined compliance procedure using new online technology
• Free training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 training
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours.
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position, then please apply now.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.