An exciting new opportunity has become available to work with our private client based in Chinchester. They are seeking a qualified Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner to join them on a full-time locum basis, starting as soon as possible for an initial 3-months.
The PWP in post will be working with an adult client group within the IAPT service, so previous experience in this would be beneficial. Your main responsibilities will include generic step 2 work, assessments and guided self-help.
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position, then please apply now.
As the leading agency within Psychological Therapies recruitment, Pulse are inundated with requests for healthcare professionals.
• HireVue online interviews
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal PWP candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.