Pulse is now seeking an experienced Clinical Psychologist for a full-time locum post based in a private practice in Derbyshire.
The Clinical Psychologist will provide specialist assessments as well as evidence based, therapeutic interventions for females with emotionally unstable personality disorders. The post holder will also complete risk assessments, as well as guide the wider MDT in best psychological practice.
This role is available to start as soon as possible, ongoing for an initial 3-month duration.
If this role sounds suited to you, please apply using the form below!
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• HireVue online interviews
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Regional Compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Free training – we can also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Daily payroll
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.