Pulse is now seeking an experienced Addiction Therapist to join our clients service as a member of the multi-disciplinary treatment team and play a key role in the provision of a counselling service. Our client offers meals and parking whilst on site, a contributory pension after 3 months service, and a very pro-active training programme. They will also offer 4 weeks free accommodation on site if required due to relocation.
Ideally you will have previous experience of working with addictions and be compassionate, patient and a problem-solver. This is a full-time role ideally, with the possibility to work no less than 4-days per week. Duties will include:
• Meeting with clients to evaluate their health and substance problem
• Identifying issues and create goals and treatment plans
• Teaching clients coping mechanisms
• Leading group therapy sessions
• Providing updates and progress reports to courts
• Referring clients to support groups
• Setting up aftercare plans
• Meeting with family members and provide guidance and support
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply using the form below.
Contact the team for more information.
Not for you but know the perfect candidate?
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.