Pulse Nursing are currently looking for reliable Theatre Nurses to work ad hoc shifts/block booking placements Monday-Friday in hospitals within the Wigan area, at competitive rates of pay starting from £21.97 for day shifts. We are seeking dedicated, compassionate Theatre Nurses who are looking for work opportunities that offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle. Our online system, ipoint, facilitates this allowing you to manage your availability and book your shifts.
Pulse Nursing are a leading supplier of healthcare professionals to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, with an award-winning reputation.
What Pulse can offer you?
- Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector.
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint.
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella. Faster Payments.
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
- Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
- 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – Designated Booking consultants.
Theatre Nurses are required to have:
- Minimum of twelve months experience, working in Anaesthetics, Recovery or Scrub.
- Current NMC/HCPC Registration.
- Must be in a current role as a Theatre Nurse or worked as Theatre nurse in the last twelve months.
- Must be free Monday – Friday for day shifts.
- Able to provide two clinical recent references.
- Compliance requirements including a satisfactory DBS check, evidence of Occupation Health immunisations or willing to obtain evidence.
- Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated.
Please apply if you are interested and we will be in touch, or if you have not found what you are looking for, just come into contact and see what other opportunities might be available.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.