Senior Staff Nurse (RNA)
Permanent, Full time
Salary: £32,629 - £33,864
Are you a Senior Nurse looking to work in an outstanding hospital based in Kent?
Pulse is working alongside a recognised organisation to recruit a Senior Nurse for one of their unique hospitals based in Kent. The organisation is an expert care provider Specialist Brain Injury Neurological Care & Rehabilitation Service, has a 32 bed facility providing specialist short-term and long-term person-centered rehabilitation, therapy and support for adults with either a brain injury or other complex neurological conditions.
Roles and responsibilities
- To provide high standards of nursing and therapeutic care in the rehabilitation of brain injured patients; and through membership of the multi-disciplinary team, provide supervision and guidance to Rehabilitation Assistants.
- To assess and deliver effective individual care and treatment towards the rehabilitation of service users.
- To undertake the role of named nurse.
- To actively participate in clinical meetings promoting, reviewing and initiating relevant changes to service user care.
- To effectively co-ordinate the shift, including allocation of service users, supervision of Rehabilitation Assistants, and ensuring the safety of the unit.
- Practice within the defined parameters under the Mental Health Act 1983/2007.
- Provide clinical leadership and supervision for the support workers and students.
- Ensure all clinical documentation is of a high standard and patient notes are maintained and filed in the appropriate way.
- Provide a highly specialised range of clinical interventions and knowledge of evidence-based models of practice relevant to the patients’/residents’ needs
Skills and experience:
- NMC registered
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience required
- Yearly discretionary bonus
- Generous annual leave
- Maternity leave at 3 month’s full pay and 3 month’s half pay
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- A range of staff benefits
Should you be interested in this role, please do contact the team on 0207 959 1102 for more information.
If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, to earn a £250 voucher please do refer on their details
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.