Are you an experienced Paediatric Nurse looking for the flexibility of full time agency? Pulse Nursing is recruiting for dedicated, compassionate and reliable Paediatric Nurses with experience to work Ad Hoc or block booking shifts in Southport and the surrounding area.
Pulse Nursing is an award winning leading supplier to many NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
Why join Pulse Nursing Agency?
- Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector.
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella. Faster Payments.
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
- Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
- 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – Designated Booking consultants
As an agency we require Paediatric Nurses to have certain skills and experience:
At least twelve months clinical experience working in General Paediatrics.
Able to work efficiently, while adapting to different hospital environments
Right to work in the UK
Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.