Pulse are one of the UK’s leading healthcare recruitment agencies, providing highly-skilled nurses to our clients.
We are now recruiting Paediatric Nurses in Ipswich. The shifts will be a mixture of days, lates and nights and will be at Ipswich Hospital. Ipswich Hospital is a large district general hospital in Heath Road, Ipswich, Suffolk, England. It is now managed by East Suffolk and North Essex NHS Foundation Trust which was formed on 1 July 2018 by the merging Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust with Colchester Hospital University NHS Foundation Trust.
Requirements for Paediatric Nurses:
- 12 months’ recent experience over the last year
- Current NMC registration
Benefits of working with Pulse:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online or face to face recruitment process
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
If you are Registered Children’s Nurse looking for flexible work, please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.