Pulse is a leading UK healthcare provider, having provided staffing solutions since 1987. Making sure their clients and nurses are helped to the highest standards.
We are now recruiting for Paediatric Nurses in Oxfordshire, requiring long days, days and nights. At present, we are supplying to John Radcliffe Hospital and The Manor (Nuffield).
The John Radcliffe Hospital (JR) is Oxfordshire's main accident and emergency site. The JR provides acute medical and surgical services including trauma, intensive care and cardiothoracic services. It is situated in Headington, about three miles east of Oxford city centre.
- Registered with the NMC as an RNC
- Children’s trained nurse
- 12 months experience
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Easy – quick and convenient online or face to face recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
If you are a Paediatric Nurse and would like to register for these opportunities, please apply below and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.