Pulse Nursing are currently looking for compassionate Paediatric ITU Nurses with experience working with children who are tracheostomy ventilated in their own home . We are seeking dedicated, reliable Paediatric ITU nurses to work night shifts providing over night care in the child's home in the Bromsgrove area.
Pulse is one of the leading UK and International healthcare providers and has been established for almost 30 years. Pulse place nurses in both NHS and Private trusts all over the UK.
What Pulse can offer you?
- Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector.
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella. Faster Payments.
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
- Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
- 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – Designated Booking consultants
Pulse requires Paediatric ITU Nurses for this client to have the following skills :
• Airway management including oxygen, suction and nebuliser
• Gastrostomy feeding
• Medication administration
• 12 months experience as a Paediatric ITU Nurse, ideally working in patients homes.
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, please apply today and a member of our team will contact you shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.