Cath Lab Nurse
Permanent – Mixed shifts
Full time/part time
If you are looking to work alongside one of the UK’s largest, independent hospitals we have a great Cath Lab nursing opportunity for you! This opportunity will see you join a large private hospital that has a long-standing reputation of providing the highest quality in care.
This role will be based at a purpose-built day case facility, based in south east Edinburgh, practicing some of the most advanced treatments supported by the latest generation imaging and diagnostic technology. This means our client offers everything from screening and rehabilitation through to leading edge surgical procedures and cancer care.
Duties and responsibilities
Team working is a big part of this role, so successful working relationships with other Nurses, Physiologists and expert Consultants will be a defining factor in delivering the outstanding patient care that they are proud of. Indeed, in this role you will find you can quickly build your clinical knowledge by such close working with fellow clinicians and some of the best regional consultants.
The post holder will provide specialist clinical knowledge and skills in a broad range of cardiac procedures and radiology which is desirable and deliver expert care for patients undergoing diagnosis and treatment.
The post holder will need to be competent in clinical catheter laboratory nursing and will be expected to perform the role of scrub in this position. You will also be required to perform patient pre-assessments in addition to managing ad-hoc clinical audits.
- NMC Registration
- Previous experience in Cath lab scrubbing and circulating
- IV medication administration
- Competent in Life support (ALS/ILS)-in house training is provided
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Flexible and motivated with great problem-solving skills.
- Certificate of competence in administering intravenous injections would be an advantage
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform – discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with free onsite car park
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic role, then please call the dedicated consultant today on 0207 959 1102.
If this position is not right for you but you have a friend or colleague to refer, we can offer a £250 referral voucher for all successful referrals (terms and conditions apply).
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.