An exciting opportunity has arisen with our private client based in Smethwick, to work within their team on a full-time basis starting as soon as possible. Working within the multidisciplinary team you will be expected to offer psychological input to all users and provide knowledge around the clinical area.
The psychologist in post will need to provide a high-quality psychology service including diagnostic, neuro-psychological and risk assessments, formulation and intervention planning.
Skills and experience needed:
• A Doctorate Level Qualification in Clinical or Forensic Psychology along with HCPC Registration
• Experience of working with a variety of adult client groups, ideally within mental health
• Experience of specialist psychological assessment and treatment of people with a wide range of mental health conditions, of varying severity and complexity
• Knowledge of psychological assessment and formulation in healthcare, as well as planning and delivering psychological interventions
• Experience of various psychological therapies/models and risk assessments i.e. HCR-2, RSVP
• Training and supervision experience is desirable
This private hospital has received a Good overall rating from the CQC and positive patient feedback.
• Salary: £45,000 – £48,000 (depending on experience)
• Company pension scheme
• A comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre
• Free meals
• CPD opportunities
• Expert clinical supervision and peer support
• Opportunity to undertake further learning and development opportunities
• Opportunities to broaden experience and enhance service development across the service
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours.*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.