We are currently seeking a HCPC Psychologist to join out clients IAPT service based in Newcastle Upon Tyne. This position is available for candidates to start as soon as possible, working full time hours per week until the end of March 2020.
Our client will consider Clinical, Counselling or a Forensic Psychologist for this role.
Applying candidates must have:
- HCPC registration
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Relevant qualifications
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
- HireVue online interviews
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.