Pulse is recruiting for an exciting opportunity that our client has available for a Band 7 qualified Family Therapist to join a fantastic NHS Trust in Surrey. This position is available to start as soon as possible offering full time hours for an ongoing period.
We are looking for dynamic and enthusiastic person with proven experience working with eating disorders.
Main duties within this role include:
- Providing excellent quality evidence-based family therapy to children and families
- Working within a Multi-Disciplinary team
- Guaranteeing a responsive and efficient service of family therapy with no waiting list by working closely with other therapists
- Conducting assessments and interventions to children and their families
- Communicate with social services, community mental health teams, schools etc.
What to do next?
If this role is suited to you, please apply or contact the team today for more information.
In return Pulse, can offer you:
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector - which are not affected by IR35
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Advice and support from our team of dedicated consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.