We have an exciting new opportunity become available for a Psychologist with ADOS training and previous experience within a CAMHS Neuro team to work on a locum basis for 3-6 months within a team in North East London.
The post holder will work within a multidisciplinary team, providing assessments and on-going treatment to children with ASD, Autism and other neurodevelopmental disorders. You will work in partnership with the children and their families and carers to develop an evidence-based, agreed care plan.
Our client will consider Clinical, Counselling or Forensic Psychologists applying for this role however, ADOS training is essential.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.