Are you a HCPC registered Clinical Psychologist looking to start a new exciting role?
Pulse’s NHS client based in Suffolk is seeking an experienced Psychologist to provide a high-quality specialist clinical psychology service for people with Eating Disorders. You will be required to work autonomously within professional guidelines and exercise responsibility for the governance of psychological practice within the Service.
The successful candidate will be joining a friendly and expanding team, who will welcome a containing and thoughtful psychologist to help them manage workload pressures. You will provide clinical supervision to the team and help take forward service developments.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply using the form below.
Contact our team today for more information.
Benefits of joining Pulse:
• HireVue online interviews
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Free training
• Daily payroll
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and you recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.