Are you a HCPC registered Clinical Psychologist with CAMHS experience, looking for your next role?
Pulse is recruiting for an experienced band 8a Clinical Psychologist who specialises in CAMHS ASD to join a service at a well-established NHS Trust in Staffordshire. You will need experience in working with children and adolescents and their families as well as having ADOS-2 training.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours per week.
Duties within this role will include:
- To provide an efficient, effective, comprehensive and specialist psychological service for children and adolescents with emotional, behavioural and mental health problems, their carers/parents and families.
- To contribute to multi-disciplinary assessment and treatment of children and adolescents with emotional and mental health problems, their carers/parents and families.
- To undertake a range of highly specialist clinical work, urgent assessment work, parenting support and specialist cases.
- To contribute to audit and research.
- To actively engage in treatment and outcome monitoring, including the use of normed measures associated with CYP-IAPT.
If this role sounds suited to you, please apply using the form below!
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.