As the leading agency within Psychological Therapies recruitment, Pulse is inundated with requests for healthcare professionals. We now have an opportunity available for a CAMHS psychologist to join the neuro team, based in a NHS trust in London. The role is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours for an initial 3-month tenure.
Our client is looking for an experienced, individual with a recognised professional qualification and experience of working with children and young people to be part of a multidisciplinary team. Ideally candidates applying will be ADOS trained and have ADHD experience.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today for more information.
Join Pulse and you can benefit from:
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists’
• Variety of work opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.