As a leading agency in Psychological Therapies recruitment, Pulse is now recruiting for a Band 7 Clinical or Counselling Psychologist with IAPT experience, to join a busy NHS client’s team based in Lancashire. In this post, the candidate may be required to deliver short term therapy to clients with common mental health conditions such as anxiety or depression.
The role is available to start as soon as possible and is offering full or part time hours on locum basis for an initial 3-month period. To be considered for this role you must be HCPC registered and have previous experience in a similar role.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.