As the leading agency within Psychological Therapies recruitment, Pulse is inundated with requests for healthcare professionals.
Pulse is now seeking a Mental Health Practitioner to join an innovative CAMHS team, based in Devon. The role is available to start immediately and the appointed candidate will need to work Monday – Friday, for an initial 3-month placement.
The successful candidate will be working within our client’s Neuro Diversity Pathway, providing therapy and treatment to the caseload.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today for more information.
Join Pulse and you can benefit from:
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists’
• Variety of work opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the perfect candidate?
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.