Position – Sister / Charge Nurse-ITU – Cheshire
Ref – EKSISCNCHESH
Salary – £36,117
Hours – Full Time – 37.5 hours
Our client has a vacancy for a Sister / Charge Nurse to join their team of staff in the Intensive Care department. This role is offered on a permanent, full time basis at 37.5 hours per week.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Prep for mentorship preferable or working towards
- Substantial experience in an acute care setting
- Ability to plan and deliver care for the acutely ill patient.
- Ability to liaise with consultants.
- Familiar with emergency situations.
- Good communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to change manage
Duties of this role include:
- Accurate and full documentation of records
- Individualised patient care/ planning.
- Hospital policies and procedures
- Assisting with teaching and assessing junior staff.
- Carry out work in accordance with hospital policies and procedures.
- Provide high standards of care, i.e. asepsis, working equipment, stock control.
- Work well as a member of the team and support sisters and charge nurses, keeping them informed of patient condition.
- Engender team spirit and high staff morale.
- Assist in the induction of new staff and participate in training of staff.
- Keep professionally updated.
- Actively participate in the health & safety of all staff and patients and visitors, ensuring that Hospital policy is adhered to.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.