Pulse Nursing are looking for caring and hardworking Registered Midwives (RM) to work flexible ad hoc shifts across Lancaster. We have a high demand of Midwifery day and night shifts across all areas.
The benefits of joining Pulse are:
- Reliable - Faster Pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, LTD and Umbrella
- Rewarding - Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250* for recommending friends/colleagues
- Modern - Update your availability to book your own shifts with our free online smartphone app, iPoint
- Supportive - specialist revalidation support and access to high quality Exclusive- be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- training and development
- Complete - a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
- Flexibility - work shifts that suit your lifestyle
With our online booking app, iPoint, you can book your shifts with ease. You can manage your availability, view the payrates and take control of when you work.
Our Midwives require the following:
- RCM/Unison membership
- Minimum of twelve months experience within the last year as a ward midwife
- Fully Rotational
- Current valid NMC registration
If you are interested, please apply and a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.