Here at Pulse Nursing we are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to work in Staffordshire and the surrounding areas. You will be offered ad-hoc shifts and short-term assignments working within your current speciality.
We require our RMN to have a minimum of six months experience as a Registered Mental Health Nurse, and welcome candidates actively working in the following settings and areas:
- Forensic & Low/Medium Secure
- Drug & Alcohol/Rehab
In order to register, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and DBS check.
In return we provide the following benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay dependant on location and setting
- Flexible hours to accomodate your needs.
- Daily payroll service.
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
- Fast-track registration with the potential to earn £250*
- You’ll benefit from our reputation for the highest standards of quality and compliance
- Free mandatory training.
- An interactive website- Ipoint- allows you to book your own shifts and update your availability
- DBS reimbursement after qualifying period*.
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants in a small, close-knit Mental Health Team.
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
If you feel you are suitable for this role and meet the above criteria please apply online and one of our team will be in touch.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.