Pulse Nursing have a very high demand of shifts at competitive rates with a wide variety of temporary adhoc shifts across the NHS and private hospitals and are in search of hardworking and dedicated registered general nurses (RGN) to work on the surgical and/or medical wards in Kent and the surrounding areas.
We also offer an abundance of shifts across the South East and now its even easier to book your own shifts and update your availability via our exclusive app iPoint giving you flexibility around your rota and lifestyle.
Pulse works hard to meet the growing demands of the healthcare industry who provide an excellent service, as Pulse is a leading UK agency who offer fantastic opportunities.
Registered General Nurses will be required to have:
- Minimum of six months experience working on a general ward within the last year
- Registered nurse with the NMC
- Meeting our compliance requirements
- Organisation and communication skills
Benefits of working with Pulse:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends. T&Cs Apply*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, called ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Are you interested? If yes, please apply today and we will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your experience, competitive rates, areas of work and any questions you may have.
Haven't found what you are looking for? Please get in touch with us to see what other opportunities we may have.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.