Pulse is a leading UK and international provider of health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
We are now recruiting Paediatric Nurses in Ashford, East Kent. Currently we are supplying Paediatric Nurses to William Harvey Hospital which is part of East Kent Hospital NHS Trust. It is one of the three main hospitals in the East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust area and is named after William Harvey the Folkestone-born doctor who discovered the blood circulatory system.
- A minimum of six months working on Acute medical wards within the NHS
- Registered Paediatric Nurse
- NMC Registration
- Excellent communications skills
Benefits of Pulse:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – specialist re-validation support and access to high quality training and development
Pulse ‘Referral’ Scheme
If you know someone looking for nursing agency work, you can earn £250* for each recommendation. Please click here for more details. (*T&C’s apply)
If you are Registered Children’s Nurse looking for flexible work, please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch. However, if this is not the area of the UK you are looking to work in, please click here to see more jobs.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.