Pulse Nursing is currently recruiting for Band 6 Liaison Nurse to work at Highgate Mental Health Centre. The shift pattern is flexible to accommodate your lifestyle needs and you will be able to work on both a part time or full-time basis.
Essential skills required:
- Good knowledge of various psychiatric presentations
- Knowledge about MHA, safeguarding, capacity and s136
- Be able to work autonomously and be able to make clinical decisions
- Work under pressure and deal with high volumes of work
- Triage referrals
- Undertake full mental health assessments
- Risk assess - risk assessment
- Document/update records appropriately
- Handover both verbally and written
- Liaising with other services and making referrals
Why Join Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Easy– quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options
- Supportive – specialist re-validation support and access to high quality training and development
If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please get in touch today or complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you.
*Subject to T&Cs
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.