Pulse is a leading preferred supplier to a number of NHS Trusts and Private clients in London. We supply temporary staff to more hospitals than any other healthcare agency in London and we have been awarded Platinum status by the London Procurement Program.
Due to an increase in demand from our clients, Pulse London Nursing Agency are looking for Mental Health HCA’s in Bexley
Here at Pulse, we offer a variety of shift availability: Days, nights, weekends and ad hoc.
This could be short notice shifts or bookings given in advance.
Essential requirements for successful candidates will: -
* Have at least two years experience of which six months will be in a any Mental Health setting as a Mental Health HCA (six months must be permanent employment with a NHS trust or NHS hospital
* Must have NVQ level 2 or 3
*Ideally evidence of PMVA (Prevention and Management of Violence and Aggression) and Physical Restraint and break away training.
* Have excellent communication skills
* Be able to work autonomously and within a multi disciplinary team
* Have the ability to adapt to different clinical environments
* Be flexible and reliable
In return Pulse will offer you:
• Competitive pay rates
• Flexible hours to meet your needs
• Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred locations
• Enhanced maternity benefits
• Free mandatory training
• Experienced consultants and support staff who take the complications out of your registration
Pulse are a leading preferred supplier to a number of Mental Health NHS Trusts and Private clients in London, more than any other approved agency and have been awarded Platinum status by the London Procurement Program.
Call our recruitment team on 0207 959 1032 to register
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.