Pulse is seeking an experienced Healthcare Assistant / student nurse / clinical support worker for flexible shifts in a hospital setting in Edenbridge, Kent. Our client provides rehabilitation services for people in and around the West Kent region. The healthcare assistant will need to be confident in delivering excellent personal care to patients within this setting, able to take basic patient observations and assist the nurses as and when required.
Pulse requires the healthcare assistant to have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience working in a hospital that Pulse can reference
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Occupational health in line with the Department of Health
Pulse can offer you:
- Flexible hours
- Fast Track your recruitment to earn up to £75
- Referral schemes of up to £250
- Ongoing training and annual occupational health updates
- Support from a friendly and approachable team
- Excellent, Competitive pay rates
- Holiday Pay Entitlements
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.