Pulse are seeking a Healthcare Assistant to work closely assisting mental health patients in a variety of hospitals in Dorset, you will be providing a high level of service to various patients.
You will be working with various patients from different backgrounds, their families and peers alike. This will require you to use your excellent communication skills and become part of the team when working in the local hospitals.
If care is your passion and you are requiring flexible working hours then this is the job for you.
We require the successful candidate to meet the following compliance criteria:
- Minimum 6 months recent experience working in a hospital environment (If you are not quite there please give us a call, we still want to hear from you)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Able to obtain past and present references
Pulse benefits include:
- Basic and specialist clinical training free of charge
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
- Flexible working opportunities
- The ability to pick up additional shifts when desired
- Holiday pay
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
- Daily Payroll service
- Referral Scheme – earn £250* per nurse recommended to Pulse
- Ipoint app allowing you to access Payslips, book shifts, update availability 24 hours a day.
If you feel that this job is for you please apply with a copy of your CV or alternatively please call us and speak to our dedicated consultant.
If you feel that this job is not for you but know of someone that might be interested please feel free to pass our details on.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.