Pulse are working with one of the largest and busiest teaching hospitals in London to provide a number of general medical nurses to work in their newly opened medicine department.
This hospital has a diverse inner city population, caring for patients from some of the most deprived, and wealthiest communities in London.
Patients come to this hospital from all over the world for both the skills and compassion of their staff and their reputation as pioneers in medical research. Staff that work here are proud to do so.
You will be required to work a mixture of day and night shifts across all of the medicine wards including;
- Acute Assessment Unit
- Acute Medical Unit
- Health and Ageing Unit
- Care of Older People units
- General Medicine wards
In addition to the above the trust has a medical ambulatory assessment centre, providing services in the day unit for older patients with a number of speciality services and ambulatory pathways.
You will be working as part of a team under the nursing leadership team who are committed to improving the quality of nursing care delivered to patients and delivering excellent patient care.
Successful candidate requirements:
- Minimum of 12 months current clinical experience
- Hold a valid NMC Registration
- Proficient in all aspects of medical nursing
- Have good time-management and prioritising skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Can work as part of a team
- Flexible, truthful and trustworthy
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Excellent pay rates
- Dedicated consultants managing your bookings and support staff who take the complications out of your registration
- £250 cash bonus per nurse recommended to us with no limit on referrals *conditions apply
- Enhanced maternity benefits
- Free mandatory training
- Professional revalidation team to support your revalidation process where Pulse are the main employer
- Ability to view and book shifts online via ipoint
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.