Position – Director of Clinical Services - Clitheroe.
Ref - EKDCSC
Salary – Up to £40,000
Hours – Full Time.
Our client has an opportunity for a Director of Clinical Services to join their team of staff in the Senior Management team, providing independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country. This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• Evidence of relevant professional development, both clinically, managerially, preferably evidenced by a registered qualification with the NMC, HCPC or GPC.
• Experienced in acute clinical services and delivery of acute care
• Registered Nurse Level 1 or Registered practitioner / Diploma / relevant Health Speciality Degree
• Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice
• Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability and HCPC Standards of proficiency and the HCPC / GPC Standards of Conduct, performance and ethics.
Duties of this role include:
• Responsible for providing clinical direction and strong professional leadership to all Nursing and Clinical staff within the hospital.
• To lead and drive the delivery of excellent clinical standards of care, driving a culture of safety, clinical effectiveness and continuous improvement for the patient experience.
• The role is responsible for development, motivation and performance of all clinical staff, ensuring the achievement of CQC Standards as required for clinical services.
Salary & Benefits:
Our client offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
• Healthcare Scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Staff Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday per annum
• Gym membership discount
Key Words: Director, Clinical Services, Senior Management, Acute, Medical, Clitheroe, Gisburne, Lancashire.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.