Pulse is a leading UK staffing agency, providing healthcare professionals into the NHS and private sector. Our healthcare professionals are at the heart of what we do, and we wouldn’t be able to excel without their compassionate hard work and support. We are looking to recruit Community Psychiatric Nurse’s (CPN) in Portsmouth and surrounding areas of Hampshire to work flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle.
Requirements for Community Psychiatric Nurses (CPNs):
- NMC current registration
- PMVA training essential.
- Supportive – specialist re validation support and access to high quality training and development
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
If you know someone looking for nursing agency work, you can earn £250* for each recommendation. Please click here for more details.
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available for Community Psychiatric Nurses (CPNs) in Hampshire at these highly competitive rates of pay, please apply below and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.
T's & C's Apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.