Pulse Nursing are currently recruiting Community Nurses to work ad hoc shifts in and around the Whitby area. Pulse offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle, while our online system ipoint, allows you to manage your availability and book your shifts at pay rates from £15.13 to £25.78 per hour.
Pulse Nursing are an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry. We offer our successful Community Nurses the following benefits:
What can Pulse offer you?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector.
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint.
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella.
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – free revalidation support and on going training.
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time.
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
Community Nurses are required to have:
- NMC current registration
- Twelve months minimum post registration experience
- Recent experience working in the Community
- Excellent communication skills
- High standards of compassionate care to patients
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available at these highly competitive rates of pay, please apply below and we will contact you to discuss your registration with Pulse Nursing Agency.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.