Pulse Nursing: Tier 1 supplier for Barts NHS Trust
Pulse Nursing is delighted to announce that we have been awarded Tier 1 supplier status at Barts Health NHS trust. Our new partnership with the largest NHS trust in England means that our candidates will receive the first choice of shifts at the trust.
Pulse Nurses can now get priority shifts at the following hospitals:
- The St Bartholomew’s Hospital – an internationally renowned teaching hospital offering a range of local and specialist services for cancer and cardiac care.
- The Royal London Hospital – an internationally renowned teaching hospital, home to London’s Air Ambulance, providing a full range of local and specialist services, including one of the largest children’s hospitals in the UK.
- Mile End Hospital – provides a wide range of out-patient services to the area and most recently was selected as the home for a £5m cancer centre to provide speedier diagnosis.
- Whipps Cross University Hospital – provides a full provision of general inpatient, outpatient and day case services, as well maternity, accident and emergency (A&E) and urgent care.
- Newham University Hospital – provides all the services expected of a local hospital including a dedicated stroke rehabilitation unit (for rehabilitation following the initial 72 hours urgent treatment at The Royal London).
We are now recruiting for all nurse specialisms including; general, critical care, mental health, midwifery, paediatrics, and theatres, to work flexible shifts across the four hospitals. We are excited about our new partnership and to be able to provide the biggest trust in the country with high-quality nurses. Tier 1 status has only been awarded to a limited number of agencies that are able to provide exceptional quality candidates.
If you’re interested in picking up the first choice of shifts at Barts Health NHS trust, register your interest and we’ll be in touch. Alternatively, you can contact us on 0333 577 3410.
Registering with Pulse
Register your interest
Register your interest or apply for a vacancy. We’ll get in touch to explore your work preferences.
Get ready for work
Whether online or via a consultant, we’ll process your documents so you’re ready to start work.