A home away from home
How we’ll support you
When you join Pulse, you’ll be assigned a dedicated consultant who will support you from the initial stages of your application right through to your relocation.
We’re here to deliver real time support, including:
- Securing your dream role in New Zealand
- Obtaining your New Zealand professional body registration
- Preparing you for interviews
- Assistance acquiring referees
- English language training (if required)
- Applying for a New Zealand working visa
- Establishing your new life in New Zealand
- Finding accommodation and managing travel arrangements
We guide the candidates through the whole registration, license, visa process. Up to the point when they fly out and land, we provide aftercare, just making sure they are well settled.
To find out more about how we can make your quest for a career in New Zealand a reality, contact our dedicated international team who will be happy to answer your questions.
Eligible visas for working in New Zealand
There are many different types of visa that allow you to practice in New Zealand. See what’s best for your circumstances.
Why work in New Zealand
With its stunning landscape, metropolitan cities, parks, beaches and iconic scenery, along with its proximity Australia, New Zealand is a wonderful place to further your career.
Register with Pulse
Not what you’re looking for?
Search our jobs
We have thousands of healthcare jobs waiting for you, including many that are exclusive to Pulse.
Read our FAQs
We’ve compiled the most frequently asked questions to give you the answers you need.
Want to talk?
Simply request a call back and we’ll be in touch at a time that suits you.