Expand your expertise across the globe
Why work abroad with Pulse?
Whatever your destination, we will find you the best jobs worldwide and support you through the relocation process.
Benefits and rewards:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a wide choice of temporary and permanent healthcare jobs worldwide
- First class support and advice to help you settle into your new life abroad
- Streamlined registration and compliance process
- Guidance with international professional body registration
- Support and funding towards your registration process*
- Flexible contract options to suit your lifestyle
- Employment opportunities with visa sponsorship
- Placements with world-leading hospitals around the world*
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Assistance arranging travel and finding accommodation (if applicable)
*Dependent on contracts available at the time of joining.
Working in the UK
With its world-leading National Health Service (NHS) and close proximity to the rest of Europe, the UK is a great place to work as a healthcare professional. With thousands of jobs across all specialisms, we can make your UK dream a reality.
Working in the Middle East
With tax-free salaries and world-class hospitals, it’s no wonder the Middle East is a popular choice for doctors, nurses and allied health professionals seeking new experiences. Explore our jobs in the Middle East.
Working in New Zealand
Thinking about making the move to live and work in New Zealand? With demand for nursing professionals in Auckland and other parts of NZ, now is a great time to take the plunge.
Register with Pulse
News & insights
“My patient was genuinely sad when our time together came to an end”: Pulse Allied Health Professional, Besmira, discusses her placement at world-leading East London NHS Foundation Trust
UK opens the doors to healthcare workers from over 100 new countries as Route out of Lockdown begins
Not what you’re looking for?
Search our jobs
We have thousands of healthcare jobs waiting for you, including many that are exclusive to Pulse.
Read our FAQs
We’ve compiled the most frequently asked questions to give you the answers you need.
Want to talk?
Simply request a call back and we’ll be in touch at a time that suits you.